Skip to main content

Announcing Parthian's Poetry List 2024/25


📚 I’m so happy to share this news with you today and I am really looking forward to working with these poets on their new collections over the next 18 months.

Delighted to announce our poetry list for 2024/2025! Featuring exciting new collections from writers already an integral part of our Parthian family – Rae Howells, Natalie Ann Holborow, Christina Thatcher and Roberto Pastore – alongside two wonderful debuts from Tracey Rhys and Ben Rhys Palmer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.