Skip to main content

Hello Strangers!


I've been meaning to update this blog and then I was in Goa with Ben for a month, which WAS wonderful thanks, and it's about to get busy with book launches... So, soon, dears!

Here's a photo I took on my travels. It was a slightly early celebration of our five year wedding anniversary – where does the time go? – and a more-than-slightly-late celebration of Ben's big birthday, so pretty rotten luck that he broke his ribs while we were there, he's been x-rayed and is healing well now though.

We did get to go on this boat at sunrise and see all sorts of wonderful things before he injured himself though... 



and we saw lots of magical things... 

I hope you are well, sending sparkle,

Susie x

[Update: I have now filled in some gaps!]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.