Skip to main content

Parthian Showcase: Mumbles


Another great Parthian showcase event tonight, this time in Mumbles with the sun streaming through the stained glass…

From a tale of two sisters, two nuclear power stations and one child caught in the middle to a coming-of-age horror fantasy set admist a backdrop of political turmoil in 2000s Zimbabwe. A state-of-the-nation novel exploring hope and relationships as the clouds gathered around the EU referendum in Brighton. Violet Hart learns to find her voice against a whirlwind affair with an older lover. And the town of Llanelli is explored through a sardonic, melancholic and joyful collection of short stories.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.