Skip to main content

Book Launch: This Common Uncommon by Rae Howells

It was a wonderful launch for Rae Howell's new poetry collection This Common Uncommon (Parthian Books) at Swansea Waterstones tonight! Thanks to all who came – so lovely to see you – and congratulations Rae! If you’d like to find out more about the campaign to save West Cross Common join the Facebook group 'West Cross Common'.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.