Skip to main content

The Cellar Bards: Another Lovely Night


A lovely night at the Cellar Bards last night. Always a delightful audience and varied, inspiring and enjoyable open mic. I didn’t take many photos… here are some quick snaps of the journey there and back including a walk on Poppit Sands (and, not pictured, various good snacks) ... and one of Ben doing his thing! Thanks to Jackie and Dave, wonderful hosts as ever, and to Kittie for putting us up.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.