Skip to main content

GIG ALERT: Roberto Pastore at Book Space Cardiff for NPD 2024


We're excited to be celebrating National Poetry Day. The theme this year is "Counting". We'll have some very special guest readers joining us and there'll be open mic segments for you to share your latest and greatest poems and poesies!

Thursday 3rd October 2024, doors at 18:45. Event starts at 19:00

Book Space Cardiff, 26a Crwys Road, CF24 4NL

Spaces are limited so grab a ticket and we'll see you there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.