Skip to main content

Little Universe: 'Poems of true wonder'

We've had some lovely endorsements in from first readers for Little Universe, the stellar third poetry collection from Natalie Ann Holborow. 




Thanks so much to these poets for being such stars and sending these in for us! We recommend all their books! Get them!

Do join us for the launch at Swansea Waterstones on Monday 7 October (6pm, free and unticketed, just come along), or find us at Bookspace in Cardiff for a joint reading with poet Rae Howells on Wednesday 27 November 96.45pm, tickets via the shop's website soon). I'll be chairing both events, so see you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.