Skip to main content

On Being a Poet in Wales: Natalie Ann Holborow in Nation.Cymru


'The tides of Wales are inescapable in my poetry, and in many ways, they represent the emotional ebb and flow of life here. Writing about Wales is a return to home, both physically and emotionally. It’s an act of honouring where I come from, the land that has shaped me and continues to influence the way I view the world.' 


Read the article in full on Nation.Cymru

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.