Skip to main content

GIG ALERT: Poetry at the Clocktower, Hay-on-Wye

 


Join us on Saturday in Hay-on-Wye outside the poetry bookshop! We have a tremendous line-up of poets reading their poems on the hour, every hour! I'll be on host duties and reading a few poems at the end...

Coinciding with the Hay Winter Weekend, why not wrap up for the weather and join us for more literary festivities on the streets of this wonderful town of books?

10am Niall Griffiths, Imogen Davies & Lewis Davies
11am Nigel Jarrett & Ifor Thomas
12pm Natalie Ann Holborow, Abigail Parry & Christina Thatcher
1pm Samantha Wynne-Rhydderch, Mari Ellis Dunning & Ness Owen
2pm Jemma L. King, Patrick Jones & Tracey Rhys
3pm Roberto Pastore & Susie Wild

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.