Skip to main content

Poetry Into Light: Rae Howells

 



A note from Rae about last night's event in Swansea: 

'I just wanted to say a massive thanks to Guinevere Clark and Poetry Into Light for inviting me to be featured poet last night. It was wonderful to have the opportunity to read poems about West Cross Common from my Parthian Books collection This Common Uncommon to such a supportive audience. Superb open mic too!

'Also a huge thanks to Sean Pursey, whose smiling face in the audience was a lovely surprise, and who took these brilliant photos. Thanks Sean!!
'The next stage of the campaign to save West Cross Common from being deregistered and sold off for development is next week, when the Public Inquiry reconvenes at the Village Hotel. Please come and show your support! More info on the campaign page!'




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.