Skip to main content

GIG ALERT: Christina Thatcher, Tracey Rhys and Rhian Elizabeth


Poetry line-up of the summer, anyone? Enjoy brand new work from Christina Thatcher, Tracey Rhys and Rhian Elizabeth on Thursday 19/06 at Central Library Hub! Tickets are free at https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/cardiff-hubs-libraries


They’ll be reading from their books Breaking a Mare, Bathing on the Roof, and maybe I’ll call gillian anderson. Congratulations also to Rhian for reaching the new Wales Book of the Year shortlist for girls etc, her 2024 collection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.