Skip to main content

'irresistibly brilliant' – Tôpher Mills on Tracey Rhys


'When I first bumped to Tracey Rhys (twenty odd years ago, apparently she was just a teenager) she was reading and writing stories. They were so good I suggested she should think about a book. After about 15 years she produced a pamphlet of poems and now, 9 years on, this fabulous collection that mixes the dramatic and the hilarious to show how irresistibly brilliant she can be. Here’s hoping we don’t have to wait as long for her next book.' – Tôpher Mills

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.