Skip to main content

'simply magical' – Eric Ngalle Charles reviews Little Universe for Nation.Cymru


'Few writers compel you to pause and reflect, take a deep breath, and declare, “This is simply magical.” Natalie Ann Holborow is one of them. [...] In Little Universe, Natalie Ann Holborow invites us into a bidirectional loophole between two worlds, enabling us to appreciate those small moments. When it comes to memories, we must decide what we take with us and what we leave behind.' Thanks to Eric Ngalle Charles for this lovely review of Little Universe by Natalie Ann Holborow up on Nation.Cymru today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.