Skip to main content

Storyville Books Presents: A Pride Book Fair!

 


This Saturday in Ponty! I'll be looking after the Parthian table... 10-3, come say hi

Joshua Jones & Christina Thatcher are reading at 1pm ...

Introducing Storyville Books' first Pride Book Fair! We'll be welcoming LGBTQ+ writers, artists, and poets to celebrate LGBTQ+ inclusive literature and talent. Including talks and craft vendors there will be a lot to discover.
All are welcome and entry is absolutely free!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.