Skip to main content

London Treat Day: Lee Miller, Gillian Welch & David Rawlings

I had a little treat of a day in That London, walking around, taking in the Lee Miller exhibition at Tate Britain and having a quick look around some of the other exhibitions where I spent some time with Nina and Gwen.





I ate Thali. I spotted Bathing on the Roof by Tracey Rhys and Significant Wow by Emily Cotterill in Foyle's, both are reviewed in the latest issue of New Welsh Review.

And then I went to see Gillian Welch and David Rawlings at The London Palladium and it was such a special show I'm still dizzy from the magic of it... so here's the set list and a few snaps:







and you can read this review of their Manchester show in The Guardian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.