Skip to main content

Nation.Cymru: Ben Rhys Palmer is interviewed by Imogen Davies

'I write about animals because I love them and find them endlessly fascinating. But I also use them as a way of writing about ourselves, they help me think and feel. Sometimes a yeti with good table manners or a tenacious tardigrade can reveal something about loneliness or resilience in a way a human speaker couldn’t.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.