Skip to main content

Photo Blog: The Forward Prizes 2025 in London

I am so thrilled for Abeer Ameer, winner of Best Single Poem Written at the Forwards, as well as Zoƫ Brigley, Kristian Evans and team at the wonderful Modron Magazine. Abeer is such an important poet of witness, so needed in these times and her words will hopefully, now, reach a much wider audience.






Also pictured… my book predictions last night (close, but not full marks) and what I took to be a good sign for Abeer on my walk over…



It was such a delight to see lots of lovely poets in real life too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.