Skip to main content

Writing Workshop | Poetry: Retelling Memories with Natalie Ann Holborow


Natalie Ann Holborow is running a workshop with the Theresa Lola next August on Poetry: Retelling Memories (and you'll be treated to a wonderful guest reading from National Poet of Wales, Hanan Issa).

Explore ways to weave the real and re-imagined, use non-linear narratives, utilise repetition effectively, and blur the lines between truth and invention. There will be group workshops, one-to-one tutorials with feedback on your work, and guided exercises that draw out interesting ways to approach your own poetry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.