Skip to main content

OUT NEXT MONTH: Whose Song to Sing?

 


I am so happy to see Ben's memoir coming out in hardback next month through Calon Books... 

https://www.uwp.co.uk/book/whose-song-to-sing-wildsmith/

Details of launches here: https://linktr.ee/BENWILDSMITH

He's already made it onto Stewart Lee's Cultural List of 2025 and is a Folding Rock Top Pick for 2026. 

Loads of lovely blurb quotes too... here's one:

‘This book is everything that a memoir should be: gripping, informative, moving, hilarious, a fascinating doorway into the fun and frozen wastes of being someone else, a glimpse into a life well and vividly lived. Laceratingly intelligent, fearlessly self-analytical, it is, in part, a sequence of joyous, if hard-won, awakenings, into rugby, politics, literature, addiction, adoption, music, Welshness, love of several kinds. All praise.’ – Niall Griffiths

I'm sure I'll see some of you at one or more of the events...



* I think the Llandeilo event is 26 April 2026... but TBC!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.