Skip to main content

Buzz Review of This Common Uncommon: 'Finely wrought, intelligent, and full of heart'


'Howells writes with sensitivity, empathy, liveliness and keen observation ... Finely wrought, intelligent, and full of heart, This Uncommon Common is an important book that speaks for nature, land, and species which, too often, we see as silent: a vital tome at a time of urgency.' – Mab Jones, Buzz Magazine

Thanks to Mab Jones and Buzz Magazine for this lovely review of Rae Howells' latest poetry collection This Common Uncommon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.