I have a number of fun gigs and salons and bits and pieces coming up, which I thought I should tell you about.
I shall be performing poems and stories at:
1. National Poetry Day is on 4 October 2012. I shall be assisting Rhian Edwards in her role as Poet in Residence at John Lewis in the day, writing poems about toasters and other homeware. I shall then be heading along to the Seren First Thursday Shindig at Chapter in the eve to read a poem or three at the open mic.
2. Birkenstock at Gwdihw in Cardiff on Sunday 7 October 2012. My awesome man Meirion is playing too.
3. Mozarts @ Do Not Go Gentle. I shall be doing a few poems in support of Rhian Edwards at Mozarts between 6 and 7pm on Sat 3rd November. Come along.
I also have literary salons coming up at:
1. Cardiff Literary Salon xx special, as part of xx minifest of women's writing which I co-organise. This will be held at Chapter Arts Centre, Sat 27 October 2012, 7.30pm: https://www.facebook.com/events/438440302866635/
2. Cardiff Literary Salon returns home to Sherman Cymru as part of their @ShermanSofa programme of free foyer events. Thurs Nov 1 features Damian Walford Davies and is supported by Seren Books, Parthian Books and Literature Wales. Tues 11 Dec will feature Carrie Etter and Bob Walton.
3. Uplands Literary Salon @ Do Not Go Gentle, Noah's Yard, Swansea, Sat 3 November 2012, 4-5pm: https://www.facebook.com/events/308728702568604/
Then I am running away with the circus, off to Zagreb for a writing residency at a circus festival called festival novog cirkusa, and I may not come back. Ever.
In other news: My poetry pamphlet will be finished this season. Fact.
Blackberries, daydreaming thoughts and leaf-stamping-walks,
Susie Q x