Wednesday, 28 October 2015

The Metropolitan Review Interview and Launch

It was lovely to speak to the students at Cardiff MET about work, writing and publishing. They also asked an informed bunch of questions during the formal and informal Q & A sessions. I stayed on in the evening for the launch of their brand new online journal The Metropolitan Review before braving reading extracts of a Cornish prose work-in-progress, as I thought I'd put myself back in their open mic shoes and there were a number of Cornish students present. Then I was able to sit back and enjoy the rest of the readings and I was particularly impressed with the confidence of the first year readers. 




















You can read the interview by the evening's well-dressed host and journal co-editor Renn Hubbuck-Melly on The Metropolitan Review.

No comments: